Lectures by newly admitted members of the Department of Biomedical Sciences
The Department of Biomedical Sciences organized a series of popular scientific lectures at Kolarac venue, from March 10th to April 14th, 2017.
The audio clips are available on our YouTube channel and you can listen to them by clicking on the following links.
- Assistant Professor Jelena Sopta: “Pathology-From Autopsy to Molecule”
- Professor Dr Nina Žigon: „Nanomedecine“
- Professor Dr Miroslav Djordjevic “Genital Surgery in Patients with Gender Disorder”
- Professor Dr Radan Džodić “Biopsy of sentinel lymph nodes in medullary thyroid cancer”
- Professor Dr Ivan Paunović “Laparascopic adrenalectomy. What we learned after the first 160 operations “
- Professor Dr Ivana Petronić Marković, “New Trends in Diagnosis and Physiotherapy in Paediatric Population”
Презентације предавања можете погледати путем следећих линкова: