The Department of Biomedical Sciences organized a series of popular scientific lectures at Kolarac venue, from March 10th to April 14th, 2017.
The audio clips are available on our YouTube channel and you can listen to them by clicking on the following links.
- Assistant Professor Jelena Sopta: “Pathology-From Autopsy to Molecule”
- Professor Dr Nina Žigon: „Nanomedecine“
- Professor Dr Miroslav Djordjevic “Genital Surgery in Patients with Gender Disorder”
- Professor Dr Radan Džodić “Biopsy of sentinel lymph nodes in medullary thyroid cancer”
- Professor Dr Ivan Paunović “Laparascopic adrenalectomy. What we learned after the first 160 operations “
- Professor Dr Ivana Petronić Marković, “New Trends in Diagnosis and Physiotherapy in Paediatric Population”
Prezentacije predavanja možete pogledati putem sledećih linkova:
The Serbian Scientific Society convened the Electoral Assembly for May 30th the Hall of the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade, Dr. Subotića 8, 1st floor at 6 PM
The Assembly will consider the election of the new management of the Society (elections for the President, 4 Vice-Presidents and one representative of each Department in the Presidency). You can see the voting paper with the list of candidates and functions at the following link.
Also, each Department should submit a proposal for the election of the Secretary and the Deputy Secretary of the respective Department.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, there will be the admission of new members of the Society (as proposed and voted on by the Departments).
You can view the biography by clicking on the name of the candidate and only a few of the oldest members (who do not use mail) will be provided with printed material. This way all members of the Society will be able to get acquainted with the proposed candidates. You can download the ballot at the following link.
Mathematics and Natural Sciences Department
Ciklus predavanja odeljenja prirodno-matematičkih nauka, Naučnog društva Srbije.
Naučni horizonti prirodnomatematičke nauke – juče, danas i sutra
Pozive sa prisustvu predavanju sa detaljnijim informacijaa možete preuzeti klikom na željeni dokument.